Dennis Pomfret Engineering’s skills include:
- Design, specification and commissioning of material handling equipment, transfer chutes, conveyors and hoppers for hard rock, coal and other minerals in surface and underground operations at mines and ports.
- Strong technical background honed by experience in managing engineering projects, mining maintenance departments, equipment manufacturing and product development roles.
- Specific experience in transfer chutes is more than 20 years, materials handling 30 years.
- The driving philosophy is to combine field observations and theory to evolve new concepts.
- Designs are supported by the application of DEM (Discrete Element Method) modelling for transfer design and FEA structural analysis for chute platework.