TW Woods’ skills include:
- Renowned reputation for structural steel and materials handling equipment for all sectors of heavy industry and mining.
- The facility is geared towards the fabrication of structures using curved plates, so much so that they have developed their own patented curved plate rolling technology which has underpinned their success in proving transfer chutes for more than 50 years.
- Train loading equipment which involves heavy platework, hydraulics and electrical control shows the range of skills that can be provided.
- Delivery of transfer chutes fit for purpose and the versatility of the fabrication skills allows the designer scope to create the most appropriate chute geometry for the application without undue constraints imposed by manufacturing techniques.
- Specialised shaping, fabrication and welding technology for metals including carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.