Telford Engineering Solutions' skills include:
- A recognised multi-disciplined design and management organisation which has associated site services for project management and construction supervision.
- Proven experience in materials handling projects across a number of industrial and resource sectors, including coal and iron ore.
- Providing innovative solutions and best practice techniques to consistently deliver detailed design and workshop drawings to simplify the manufacturing phase of a project.
- The field services provide exposure for the team to the operating constraints and conditions at mine sites. This feedback provides enhanced practical design solutions.
- The design office is fully equipped with the latest technology in three dimensional (3D) modelling environments. Telford Engineering Solutions uses internal design and management protocols to ensure that the engineering geometry and features developed in the chute design phase are accurately translated to the manufactured product.
- Providing effective materials handling project solutions.
- Proven record in delivering three dimensional (3D) designs and drawing packages to a diverse range of engineering specifications with high levels of accuracy and clarity.