We focus on applying engineering, design and manufacturing resources to solve materials handling problems. We have very specific conveyor transfer expertise.
Chute Technology has made advances in:
- Identifying premature failure of ceramic tile – thermal and structural
- Asymmetrical chute work for sideways loading chutes
- Divergent flow hoods for load distribution
- Low height chutes for underground transfers
- Adapting transfer shapes to handle sticky product
- Skirt-less transfer for spillage containment
- Multi-direction transfers for portable conveyors
These advances have created major increases in productivity and reduction in downtime, spillage and maintenance shutdowns.